The Provincial Executive Committee and Provincial Assembly composition:
The Provincial Executive Committee is elected at a Provincial Assembly meeting held once every five years at least two months prior to each Congress where At least a third of the Provincial Executive Committee shall be Women.
- Building the party in the Province and to organize elections of District Executive Committees and where necessary to organize Ward and Branch Meetings.
- The PEC supervise the work of Districts in the Province concerned and to ensure that Districts are functioning democratically effectively and complying with this Constitution.
- The PEC implements policies and principles of the Party in the Province and carry out all functions and duties as accepted by the National Council.
- Maintaining a Registrar of Party Members in the Province and to select, choose or nominate candidates for National Elections for acceptance or rejection by the National Council.
- Maintaining bank accounts and books of accounts and keep an asset register of all party assets in the Province